Looking for some nice Restaurants in Skopje?
You’ve come to the right place.
This website is created for people who are going to visit the Skopje for either business or pleasure and looking for things to do while in the city.
Before you search around this website, I’d like to give you some basic tips about Skopje Restaurants and food you can eat here.
- If you are coming from the US or any country from the EU, eating outside in restaurants will be pretty affordable for you
- Most are working according to HASAP standard
- If you are looking for gluten free food, people in Macedonia are not so used to it (or at least don’t pay attention) so you would probably need to ask in advance and or consult with somebody where they serve such food
- Make sure that you have Macedonian denars with you as you can’t pay in any local currency (at least not officially)
- Most of the places (at least the most famous ones) offer payment with credit cards
I guess you wont be eating all the time so let me also share a short video so you get an idea of places you should visit while in Skopje
Beside Skopje, the next touristic attraction is the city of Ohrid. It has a lot of history behind it as well as some nice restaurants you can find in Ohrid. Since the place is famous because of the Ohrid Lake which is considered to be one of the oldest in Europe, you can expect a lot of fish specialties there.
On your way to Ohrid, you can also visit Bitola which used to be “the city of consuls” back in the Otoman Empire.
Last but not the least. If you decide to go on the south, make sure you stop in Gevgelija
Hope you’ll find this website useful and wish you a great stay in Skopje and Macedonia!